According to the museum's website, the exhibition will include:
- A vast and exclusive collection of Indiana Jones film props, models, concept art, and set designs from the Lucasfilm Archives.
- An interactive tour of legendary sites that sheds light on historical myths such as the Ark of the Covenant and the Holy Grail.
- A rare chance to see some of the world’s most impressive material remains and real-world artifacts from ancient societies from the collections of the world-renowned Penn Museum and the National Geographic Society archives.
- A handheld multimedia guide that lets you personalize your exhibit experience.
- An interactive quest game that let’s children of all ages test their skills and explore the exhibit content in a fun, innovative way.
Tickets are already for sale via the Discover Science Center website. Non-member tickets are just $10 ($8 for members). That's a great price to see a wide variety of the original props used across the Indiana Jones franchise. If this stop features the same pieces as previous stops, expect some of the finest examples of film pieces from the Lucasfilm Archives to be on hand for close inspection.
Post a Comment